Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Year 6 Camp 2011


Howdy y'all! Year 6's have had a GREAT time at camp! People have faced their fears right up in their face! They all loved their meals!
On the Confidence Course people had rope burns, blisters and some have had a couple of hits in the head! But as my grandaddy says "Your not having fun unless you face a challenge."
Our parent helpers were a big help within our guidelines! So please give a big applause for their HARD work! We've gotta say that at our concert, their magic tricks were tremendous!

Well I've gotta say the Water Slide was AWESOME! The flying fox was terrirfying for some, but MIND-BLOWINGLY FUN for others! Year 5's have a 100% guarantee of fun next year! So I wish I could go again!

P.S. In case you're wondering, you might be hearing rumours about eels in the ponds, there aren't!(Only tadpoles)

By Tui and Reon from D2

10 comments:

  1. Wow Tui and Reon. We really enjoyed your report. You made camp sound so exciting. We can't wait until we are in year six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks so fun Tui and Reon your report was so mind blowing that I want to go. But I'll have to wait to years!!!

    Shivaansh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Year 6's. Welcome back it's great to see your smiles and have a chance to talk about what happened at camp - it sounds like you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i wish i could come with you all. by the way was it so fun? because those phoyos looks so fun and cool.:

    ReplyDelete
  5. camp was so fun and me and my best friend Bhavna had so much fun on the water slide it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend Savanya and me had so much fun on the Flying Fox but on the Trolleys we got so scard and we loved it.Then we had the Water Slide which was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waterslide was so cool whos the best bomber next year!!!!!!!!!!

    jade D3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow chosen valley is so cool omg there activities were so thrilling but the food was mouthwatering loved camp so much want to go back now

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool i want to go

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went to that place and it is fun. I went with my church

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.