Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cruising onboard the Pacific Pearl




On 26th January my parents, my cousin and aunty, my grandparents and I went on a cruise onboard the new Pacific Pearl of P&O cruises. We boarded the at Prince's Wharf and then got onboard the ship. We had a fun sailaway party, a big lunch and dinner and also the funniest ever shows.

-Night 2

We woke up and had a big breakfast and went to the marquee (the big theatre). Then we had lunch and went back to the marquee. We got ready fo dinner and the food was yummy!

-Night 3

Again we woke up had a big brekkie went to the show and we bought photos and then had a tasty lunch but we stopped a Abercrombie Bay, Great Barrier Island. We saw land and the weather was great so we chilled out. We had a fabulous dinner and delicous cocktails and then a ventriloquist(person who holds a puppet and talks)was onboard showing a show and we went HA HA!

-Disembakration Day

Four days complete so we got off and drove home.

-Review

I think it was the best crusie that I've been on. To find out more go to www.pocruises.co.nz

By Shivaansh C6

9 comments:

  1. Wow Shivaansh, that sounds like so much fun! Your Mum told me all about the funny comedians and the delicious food. I will have to try a cruise one day.

    Miss Lepou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shivaansh, you are so lucky. I'd love to go on a cruise to the Pacific one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds very fun Shivaansh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miss Lepou and Mrs Clark,

    Yes, it is a wonderful exprience with the food and comdeains!

    You should really do!

    From: Shivaansh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was your favourite thing in the cruise

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite thing in this crusie was making video diaries with my cousin and watch the marquee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a really fancy place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been on that one and it was cool. it is evry fancy and I went on it for 9 days how meny days did you go for , was it 4 or 3 days?
    ELYSHIA C6 2013

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.