Thursday, September 20, 2012

Interviewing The East News Bloggers 2012

The Bloggers are: Elyshia A6, Muskaan A6, Sadhika D5, Manraj A6 and Me (Shivaaansh A6)

Q. What do you like about being a blogger?
A.
Sadhika: I like publishing posts
Manraj: I like posting stuff and learning lots of facts
Elyshia: Because you can write articles on what you want to write about
Muskaan: Posting new things all the times

Q. What kind of posts do like blogging?
A.
Sadhika: Any type of posts
Manraj: Special Days
Elyshia: Interviews
Muskaan: Book Reviews 

Q.What was your first post ever?
A.
Sadhika: Japan Earthquake and Tsunami (2011)
Manraj: Interviewing Miss Graham
Elyshia: The Walking School Bus(WSB)
Muskaan: The Very Hungry Bear

Q What is your best post ever?
A.
Sadhika: All my posts
Manraj: Father's Day
Elyshia: The Walking School Bus(WSB)
Muskaan: Aunty Nanny Piggins

Q Would you join in 2013?
A.
Sadhika: Of course! Because it's cool
Manraj: Yes! Because I love posting
Elyshia: Of course! Because blogging is fantastic
Muskaan: Definately

Our other blog about books is  http://pepimagine.blogspot.co.nz/ where our bloggers also blog!

Interviewed by: Shivaansh A6

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading that interview. I think you all do a fantastic job. I really enjoy blogging because I love seeing the children's faces when they see their work on the blog.

    Miss Lepou

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.