Tuesday, May 24, 2016

14 Year Old Boy Turns Down $44 million!!!


boygenius

 Taylor Rosenthal is a budding Bill Gates. The 14-year-old’s start-up company is already so popular, he’s turned down a $44 million offer!!!

Taylor from Alabama is the creator of RecMed, a vending machine that dispenses first aid products.
The company, which he launched in 2014, started as a year eight project when the straight-A student was taking part in a Young Entrepreneurs Academy class.
“We had to come up with a business idea,” he said.
“Every time I’d travel for a baseball tournament in Alabama, I’d notice that kids would get hurt and parents couldn’t find a band-aid. I wanted to solve that.”
The idea evolved into a vending machine.
I think a lot of people may find it odd to say no to $44 million but I think Taylor is doing the right decision to develop his skills with BILL GATES!!!   
Reported By Noelani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.