Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Alien Invasion

Have you noticed some weird things going on at Rainbow's End such as ........aliens invading the places and rides. They landed a spaceship called the "Invader"- you wouldn't want to go onto that horrid spaceship. It spins around and goes up and down.


Ye-Haw, howdy partners did you ever know that they're making a new ride next to the Old Western Cowboy ride, called the "Gold Rush". You go through Martha mine - a famous New Zealand mine.



You might want to go there in the holidays and check out the Alien invasion AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (jokes).


Reported by Vaasu

10 comments:

  1. I am wishing I could go there but I'm also going in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a cool comment vaasu ive already been on those rides but i would like to go on them again!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a cool review I've already been on those rides but I would love to again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like alot of fun I hope I am going there on my birthday!! Cool pictures by the way Vaasu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the goldrush but if I had to evaulate the ride I would.

    They should just use the queues not those westren walking museum I think it takes 1 hr to get out and get in a cart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats right shivaansh it does take forever to get on the goldrush

    ReplyDelete
  7. That invader looks cool
    I should try it one day.

    jade D3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I am very scared now. I hope I will go there some day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Rainbow End pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THE RIDES AT RAINBOWS END THEY ARE SO EXTREMLY FUN

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.