Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chosen Valley Camp






My brother Shohab went to Chosen Valley Camp in Term 1 this year. He did lots of activities but he really liked the trolleys best because it was great fun sliding down the hill. He said that the food was nice and one of the best things was tasting the dessert after dinner. When it rained they had to go to their cabins. It was important that he learnt how to make his bed properly and how to be clean, and not to be scared. I can't wait to go to Year 6 Camp.

Reviewed by Shaheen

4 comments:

  1. I would want to go
    But I am serioslry scared
    of heights and away from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to camp it was so fun i was really scared at once but after a few days at camp you get used to it.Nothing to be scared of Shivaansh

    (when you go to camp be sure to try out the water slide, its so much fun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!That looks so cool can't wait till I go camp just one more year to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like you had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.