Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Double Decker buses comming your way!

Double decker buses a major boost for Auckland transport. A  fleet of 53 double decker buses will be hitting Auckland roads from October. Each of them can carry more than 100 passengers normal buses can carry between 45 and 70 . Join our competition to go in the draw to win a ride on a double decker bus for your class. Draw a Double Decker bus, look up Google images to help you get some ideas- remember to ask a teacher first and write your name and room number on the back and post it in the competition box.
Reviewed by
:Seilala and Jaycee

8 comments:

  1. the double decker bus is really interesting because I found out that the double decker bus can
    hold more then 100 passengers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your amazing words

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool I wish that I went on their I have never been on their before

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I like your interesting words Jaycee and Seiala and I wish that I could be on a double decker

    bus. Also you guys are so creative good luck for finding a intermediate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. any class could win the prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are cool to make cool things

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i could ride the double decker bus

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL! I wish I could ride in one. That would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hundertwasser Art

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.